Extra-provincial registration services
Welcome to On-line Extra-Provincial Registration.
This service is only available for corporations and limited partnerships from British Columbia, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan that have a valid MyAlberta Digital ID for Business.
Alberta corporations and limited partnerships can connect to British Columbia, Manitoba, or Saskatchewan for registration in those provinces. You may be required to create an online account in the other province before extra-provincially registering your Alberta corporation.
- Apply for a name reservation in Alberta
- Register an extra-provincial named corporation in Alberta
- Register an extra-provincial numbered corporation in Alberta
- Register an extra-provincial Limited Partnership in Alberta
- Link your MyAlberta Digital ID for Business account to an existing extra-provincial registration
- Maintain your active extra-provincial registration in Alberta
Register an Alberta corporation in another province